Progesys Inc. is a company offering industrial consulting, project management and engineering services to customers around the world. The company is based in Laval (Canada) since 2002 and has offices in the United States, the Middle East (UAE and Oman) as well as in Asia (Malaysia and Indonesia).
Progesys is looking for a Commissioning Manager (underground mining) to work on current and future projects for clients in Canada, USA and overseas.
- Prepare project commissioning execution plan including commissioning and start up sequences for major underground mining project ;
- Ensure the commissioning plan is in compliance with the appropriate external regulatory bodies and Progesys systems ;
- Liaise with construction management, client drilling and mining team the client and Progesys corporate office to ensure efficient and value-added service ;
- Work closely with operation/drilling/ore delivery teams, construction contractors and management to identify priorities according to commissioning and start up strategy and to align efforts to achieve the performance tests ;
- Lead and manage the commissioning team in the execution of all activities ;
- Participate in building commissioning teams and forecast future staffing requirements;
- Coordinate and manage contractors and subcontractors activities associated with pre-commissioning and commissioning ;
- Assist in Operational Readiness Plan and related activities when required ;
- Coordinate vendor activities and presence at site ;
- Provide leadership in health, safety and environmental policies enforcement on site ensuring that the commissioning team and other parties comply with the HSE Plan ;
- Ensure hazard/risk analysis is performed as required ;
- Provide reporting as required for all phases of the commissioning and start-up of the facility.
- Diploma or degree in Engineering ;
- Minimum of 10 years related experience, 5 of which must be in a lead commissioning role, Must have at least a minimum of 3 major underground mining project lead experiences ;
- Proven leadership and management experience ;
- Excellent knowledge of construction management and commissioning activities ;
- Strong organizational skills ;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
You want to join a growing company that values professional and personal development of its employees in respect of the individual and family life? You want to work with a dynamic team where you can reach and surpass your goals? Join our team and submit your application now!